The pupils’ History work was nominated for the national Welsh Heritage Schools Initiative award. This year’s theme was to look at the history of Immigration with Welsh connections and the awards ceremony was held today, where the pupils received the following awards for their hard work …
- The National Museum of Wales’ Trophy for best High School project
- £1000 (Moondance Foundation Award)
- £100 (Herbert Hewell Memorial Prize)
- Eustory Prize (the 6th form students will represent Welsh History at the European History conference)
- Gwobr Eustory (Bydd disgyblion y 6ed dosbarth yn cynrychioli Hanes Cymru yng nghynhadledd Hanes Ewrop)
Well done everyone!